Physiotherapy is a branch of medicine which aims at physical rehabilitation of a person after a disease, illness or injury. It also aims at prevention of injuries & physical disability. At alldoctors, we provide Physical Rehabilitation with various modalities of treatment along with therapeutic exercises to restore the physical independence of every individual.
At alldoctors, a team of well-trained & experienced physiotherapists will provide skilled services which will be complemented by our state-of-the-art equipments.
Our physiotherapists can provide treatment for various problems such as:
- Back / Neck pain or stiffness
- Knee pain or stiffness
- Shoulder pain or stiffness
- Post injury, fracture, trauma & surgery
- Paralytic stroke
- Ankle & foot problems
- Sports injury
- Respiratory disorders
The following Rehabilitation Programs are available at alldoctors:
- Spinal Rehabilitation Program: This aims at treating back & neck problems by using strategies such as pain management, restoring spinal mobility / strength / posture, ergonomic advice & improving
- Shoulder Rehabilitation Program: Shoulder problems are common in the younger and older population. A personalized rehabilitation program will be created for each individual, ensuring pain reduction & improvement in the flexibility / strength & functional use ofthe arm.
- Lower Limb Biomechanics Rehabilitation Program: This program focuses at problems of the hip, knee & ankle. A specific exercise regime & orthotic treatment helps inrestoring the functional mobility of the lower body.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program: People having respiratory disorders like asthma, bronchitis, COPD can avail of this therapy which will help in improving their lung functions & physical lifestyle.
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation Program: Sports specific rehabilitation programs are specially designed to treat sports injuries & prevent any kind of injury in the future. Sports Performance Enhancement is a vital element of this program.
- Neuro Rehabilitation Program: Individuals having neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson’s, peripheral nerve injury can avail of this specialized program that will help improve their quality of life & will enable them to live independently.
The following common complaints can also be treated at ‘alldoctors’:
- Corns & Callous
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Shin pain
- Children’s growing pain- knee, heel
- Ulcers caused due to diabetes
- Kindly bring all your medical records and doctor’s notes for the first consultation.
- Wear loose-fitted clothes for the evaluation as well as treatment sessions.
- We would request you to call in advance for any cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
- Dr. Anjana Laungani, a rehab specialist, will be available on specific days for consultation.
By Appointment Only
t +91 22 2362 / 2368 4888
f +91 22 2368 4892